Dec 30, 2013

Post op doctor visit

Today I see Dr. Legha. I'm surprised I don't have more questions. Right now I only have these:

1. Pain in my lady side under my ribs mostly at night.
2. Should I be feeling full?
3. When can I lift heavier weights?
4. Am I clear to ride the 20 mile ride on Saturday?

I think I have more questions for the nutritionist.

Things have been great except that I had a couple bad days of experimenting with my food. Protein sure can taste horrible and brand name soups are far better than store brand. I'm going shopping tonight for more food. I'm hoping the doc lets me move to puréed food today.

I want to get on my bike today too, but not sure it will happen between needing food and work and errands tonight. I may have to settle for a walk with Baileigh.

🚴😃

No comments:

Post a Comment