I'm supposed to be sleeping right now, trying to change my biological clock so that I can get up earlier in the morning.. not working.
I'm stressed out about work. I am so far behind in a bunch of stuff and nothing I seem to work on these days is working. I'm frustrated and really looking forward to the week away.
However.... do you hear the sigh... I'm super flippin nervous. Nervous I'll forget something. Nervous that I'll hold people back or that I'll embarrass myself. Nervous about standing in a shower truck with a bunch of women that I don't know.. lol.. Ok here's the thing with that one.. You know that most of the girls doing this ride are in fantastic shape and skinny little things.. and then there's me. lol. That and helloooooooo.. I was in the military. I've already showered with over 80 women at one time. Doesn't that count for something?
Even though I'm nervous.. I'm so excited. I'm more nervous about being able to absorb it all. I want to fully experience this.. so much so that I've been stressing about how best to take pictures, when should I twitter, when should I blog.. should I bring a journal or is the blog enough.. good lord.. my mind is tired.
Anyway.. tomorrow I work half day, but in that half day I have to catch up on everything i'm behind on and make sure that everyone knows what's going on for when I'm gone. Then.. I come home to finish packing and then repack.. lol.. cuz I know I will.
I just want to put out there.. Thank you to everyone that has had super nice things to say and for all that have been supportive in this. Thank you to everyone that gave to the cause.. you have no idea how much it means to those that SFAF helps.
Till next time.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment